Reflect on the current state of education with how well you believe students are being prepared for their future. You will need to provide at least one current (within 5 years) scholarly, peer reviewed source to support your claim.
• Reflect on what you are doing well as an educator to meet the needs of today’s learners and what you can do to improve to better meet the needs of today’s learners.
• Provide a principle you will apply from this course as you look to model how Christ meet the needs of individuals. If you are someone who does not work with students, you will need to discuss what you think today’s teachers are doing well and how you believe they can improve to meet the needs of today’s learners You will need to provide at least one current (within 5 years) scholarly, peer reviewed source to when discussing this section.
• Discuss how you believe education will change in the next 5 years to better meet the needs of their students. You will need to provide at least one current (within 5 years) scholarly, peer reviewed source in this section to support your claim.
discuss a number of populations who are entering criminal justice systems at an increased rate. Pick two of the populations discussed in this Unit who are experiencing this problem, and explain the shared and different reasons why this is occurring.
Teachers’ and Students’ Perceptions of How YouTube Tutorials are used for Student Motivation in an Urban High School located in Metropolitan Atlanta Georgia
research paper about being black (of African descent) in Japan. cover the early arrival of black Africans to the present times of the Black Lives Matter movement. Also: – Racism and discrimination towards blacks in Japan – Influences and contributions of black people to Japanese society and the fetishized aspect of black culture (not to say appropriation: hip hop, Reggae, etc.) – Hafus (biracial Japanese) – Has the Blacks/ Africans’ presence change Japanese society? How?
Etiology/Neurobiology: Critically assess any theories as to the cause of the disorder. This can include social, genetic, or psychological explanations. Be sure to discuss any neurobiological explanations of the disorder.
• Use research statistics to describe the general prevalence of the disorder as well as the prevalence among pertinent subgroups as defined by age, sex, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation etc.
• Review the research literature to determine the most empirically supported assessment measures and interventions (including psychopharmacological interventions if there are any).