create a lesson plan including exercises on the theme of Juneteenth.
Examine the religious festival of the Dionysia as context for the performance of Athenian tragedy, considering its programme, organisation, audience and political relevance.
Outline the structure for the Great Dionysia
What was included in the festival
How was the theatre and the events organised?
Who was in the theatre and why were they positioned in that way?
What were the political aspects of the festival?
What was the purpose of the themes of the tragic plays performed in the festival?
1. Describe the change that occurred in your workplace, and list the major steps or stages involved in this change.
2. What stages were successful during this process, and which ones were problematic or handled poorly?
3. Do a side-by-side comparison between the steps you listed in your answer to Question 1 and the steps used in Lewin’s three steps, Kotter’s eight steps, or the five-step approach of action research. What were the key similarities and differences between these models and the ones used in your organization?
A detailed background and introduction including detailed literature review of previous scientific investigations on the effect of proactive and smart engineering maintenance on the
service life of an engineering equipment.
Select a product in computer/information technology
1. To demonstrate an understanding of the techniques included in the Engineering Statistics module.
2. To provide evidence illustrating the application of these techniques involved in analysing for an Engineering Scenario to predict maintenance cost and decision on choosing a supplier