Explain the challenges of a fast growing world population in general. Illustrate this with specific examples and suggest – with clear examples – at least two ways in which governments can slow down population growth.
Case studies are developed with the aim to understand what has happened and why. To achieve this, you will work individually to:
Identify the concepts and phenomena related to corporate entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial orientation, strategic entrepreneurship, external environment, and organisational members.
demonstrate the ability to apply relevant corporate entrepreneurship concepts, phenomena, and models to explain what is happening in the Poundland case
Describe the concepts of Enlightened Shareholder Value and Pluralism as presented by the Modern Company Law Review Steering Group. Which of these options did they ultimately recommend and why? How in particular did they suggest their chosen option should be implemented in reformed company law? ‘’
1. Introduction: The Reform of UK Company Law
2. Establishment of Modern Company Law Review Steering Group
3. Concept of Enlightened Shareholder Value in corporate governance
4. Concept of Pluralist in corporate governance
5. Methods of suggested implementation of Enlightened Shareholder Value in reformed company law